Sunday, January 25, 2009

Thanks

Originally published on August 29th, 2008

First off let me say thank-you to people who are “dropping” by and to those who are commenting. Also, a big shout out to the EntreCard advertisers! I know it is because you like me and not because I am cheap! I am having a hard time getting the hang of things over here. I had someone say that commenting was not very user friendly and for that I apologize. Once I get it together, I will do what I can to fix that.

Double thanks to everyone who has wished me well on this adventure and please do share your stories! Thanks Tammy for sharing! Which gives me an idea - occasionaly, I just might have a guest poster to tell of their “getting preggers” story. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, let me know!

No comments: