Sunday, January 25, 2009

4 more sleeps

Originally published on Nov. 13, 2008

Oh my goodness the waiting. It is Thursday. So, essentially I have 4 more sleeps (4 times of going to bed and getting up) before I can take a pregnancy test. Well today I went ahead and bought a package of 3. I was already at Walgreen’s to buy a humidifier for Hunter’s room. He has a snotty nose and a little bit of a cough and since they scare you to death about medicine for little ones I decided to try this.

Anyhoo, now I have pregnancy tests burning a hole in my bathroom cabinet. Seriously, what was I thinking. I mean I have the will power of a 2 year old. But I know that if I take that test and it is positive and it turns out it is a false positive I will be sad. I am going to hold off, I know I can, I know I can!

No comments: