Sunday, January 25, 2009

New blog home - new update

Okay, as I was moving my post over I read the last one - written Dec. 1, 2008. It talked about how I didn't get the ovulation shot because of the holidays and that I wasn't holding out much hope for a positive test. Well little did I know as I was typing that, I was pregnant. Now, I have a lot to catch up on. But right now I am 10 weeks pregnant, so still in the 1st trimester and still cautiously excited.

So bare with me and will try to catch you up on my moodiness and why I think this baby is a girl...

3 comments:

Tina said...

Im assuming the today blog never worked out for you then mate?

At least you can try and use this one for ppp etc in time ;)

congrats again. i am so excited that you are pregnant!

Sandra Carvalho said...

Almost 12 weeks girl!Then you can relax!
And I think it's a girl too! ;)
Well I'm sure it's a girl to be honest!
xoxo

Unknown said...

Ohh girl I am so happy for you. As for me - no luck yet. Congrats!!!

MommaWannabe
Filipina Blogger
The Pinay Blogger