Sunday, January 25, 2009

Big Test Tomorrow

Originally published on Oct. 2, 2008

Tomorrow I have my HSG (hysterosapingogram), see why I use the acronym. I am so not looking forward to it. Don’t get me wrong, I am excited in the fact that we are taking steps but this particular test make me jumpy.

When I had it done before I was pregnant with Hunter I passed out and almost kicked the doctor in the face. When I came to, there several more people in the room and I had an oxygen mask on. This time she prescribed me a valium and a pain pill to take before the procedure. Also, last time was the bad news that my tubes had some problems. Even if there is bad news this time, I already have Hunter so I just don’t think it will seem as bad.

I also get the second part of my Clomiphene Citrate Challenge Test blood work done. I will let you know as soon as I do…

No comments: